What’s the secret behind After School’s picture-perfect legs?
On June 2, After School appeared on TBS’ King’s Brunch to promote its new single Lady Luck. Kahi, who had announced her graduation from the group, also appeared alongside her members.
On the day’s episode of King’s Brunch, when the members were asked about the secret behind their beautiful legs, they answered that they exercised and ate veggies. “We don’t eat food four hours before we are to go to sleep,” they said. “We usually go to sleep at 10. From six o’clock we don’t eat anything.”
After School’s fourth Japanese single album Lady Luck/Dilly Dally will be released on June 13.
After wrapping up promotions in Japan, including the group’s encore concert to be held in Tokyo on June 17, up to September, Kahi plans to go into preparation for her solo activities in Korea.
Photo credit: TBS
Reporter : Lee, KyungNam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Kim Hyun Joong’s Weibo Account Attracts Over 230,000 Followers in One Day, Beats Jang Keun Suk
- Bae Yong Jun to Open New Café in Hawaii
- Kim Sun Ah Slaps Lee Jang Woo Furiously in ‘I Do I Do’
- JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Loves Being with His Horse
- Indie Bands Respond Negatively to Big Bang ′Re-Monster′ Project