Although they didn’t have many scenes together, CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun gave a special gift to SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity co-star, Kim Jung Nam.
To air on August 21, SBS’ Strong Heart featured Kim Jung Nan in its ‘Successful Drama Special.’
As the show continued, Lee Jong Hyun made a surprise appearance to cheer Kim Jung Nan on during the filming.
Lee Jong Hyun came with his guitar and gifted the actress with a special song, making the hearts of all the ladies in the studio.
Kim Jung Nan, touched by Lee Jong Hyun’s appearnce, admitted that she fell in love with him when she saw him play the guitar and singing during the filming of A Gentleman’s Dignity.
“During the wrap-up party,” said Kim Jung Nan. “I made sure he only sat next to me.”
Lee Jong Hyun also said, “At first it was hard for me to get close to her because of her drama character, but then I found that she was a very warm person.”
Lee Jong Hyun’s serenade will air on August 21 on SBS.
Photo Credit: SBS
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] CNN Covers Psy and his Horse Riding Dance Again
- ZE:A Also Joins as Special Judge for China’s ‘Asian Wave’ Singing Show
- [Interview] CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun Dishes on His Fellow ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Cast Members
- [Interview] Lee Jong Hyun Changed His Mind about Acting through ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’
- 2NE1’s Sandara Park Hopes to Meet Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook Headquarters