Though the drama plotline behind MBC’s I Do I Do is becoming more serious and complicated, things between the drama’s actors sure seem fine.
On June 17, Kim Sun Ah posted on her Facebook, “Today we are traveling here and there to film for next week’s episodes~! In between we are leaving behind memories like this~ I hope we will finish shooting this drama with everyone hre healthy to the end~ have a good day today~.”
The pictures showed Kim Sun Ah, Lee Jang Woo and Park Geon Hyeong in a series of pictures making a range of different facial expressions and poses with fun cartoon drawings.
Netizens commented on the photos saying, “How can all three of you be so cute”, “A beautiful lady in between two gentlemen” and “Fighting until the end!”
The next episode of I Do I Do will air on June 20.
Photo credit: Kim Sun Ah’s Facebook
[[►► Vote for the HOTTEST STAR of Mnet’s 20’s Choice Award and choose who wins it all! ]]
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Lee Min Ho′s Hair Piece for ′Faith′ Takes Five Hours
- Wonder Girls’ Yubin and Se7en Exchange Cute Banter Online
- Yoo Jae Suk, Gary, Song Ji Hyo and Cast of ‘Running Man’ Walks Red Carpet for 100th Episode
- Teen Top’s Fan Event Attracts 5,000 in Japan
- 2PM′s Wooyoung Shows Off Beastly Muscles for ‘Men’s Health’