Dedicated to her new drama, Park Han Byul cut off her long hair for the first time since her debut.
On November 19, SBS announced that Park Han Byul will be acting as Jang Hana in the new daily drama, One Well-Raised Daughter. The drama is about a daughter who grew up pretending to be the family son in order to inherit a soy sauce factory that has been passed down for two centuries.
With her new short hair cut, Park Han Byul had her first filming for the drama at a performing arts high school. The staff praised her for her transformation and dedication for the drama, even cutting off her gorgeous hair without hesitation for the role.
The drama will be lead by Cho Young Kwang, who directed 49 Days and written by Yoon Young Mi, who scripted The Tale of Two Sisters and The Bride of the Sun.
The drama will start on December 2.
Photo Credit: SBS
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Photo] Jang Keun Suk and IU Get Dolled Up for ′Pretty Boy′
- [Video] Tasty Releases Day’n Night Teaser Shot in Hong Kong
- [Video] EXO Cracks Up in MAMA BTS Video
- Moon Hee Jun and Danny to Host Red Carpet Party for MAMA
- [2013 MAMA] D-4: Ailee Takes Top Spot in Two Categories, SNSD Slides Ahead of f(x)