Why would trot singer Park Hyun Bin send Girls’ Generation beef?
During a recent broadcast of KBS’ Understanding Generation Saturday, Park Hyun Bin revealed that he once sent beef to SNSD’s dorm, catching everyone’s attention.
Park Hyun Bin explained that when the SNSD members were rookies, they appeared in a program with him.
“When we were on the program together, I overheard that Yuri wanted to eat beef," said Park Hyun Bin. “So I sent them beef with a senior′s heart. But if I were to send it again, I probably wouldn’t because they might think it’s weird.”
The episode will air on May 11.
Photo Credit: Inwoo Entertainment, SM Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Juniel Sings for a Lucky Fan at Mini Fanmeeting
- [Video] B1A4 Asks ‘What’s Happening?’ on M COUNTDOWN
- Child Actors are Coming to the Big Screen: Lee Hyun Woo, Lee Se Young and Jeong In Sun
- [Twitter Roundup] SHINee’s Jonghyun Cooks Crabs, Super Junior′s Choi Siwon Updates From Singapore and More
- Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung Doesn’t Particularly Like Going on Blind Dates