Seo In Guk is lonely, single and seeking.
In a meeting with press on January 17, Seo In Guk said, "I really want to date. I′m desperate."
The 27-year-old singer-turned-actor said, "I don′t think I′ve ever felt more lonely. These days I really feel different. I really want to start dating."
Ironically, his role in MBC′s Rascal Sons is that of a player.
As the third son of the drama′s household, he said about his relationship with his character′s ex-wife role, played by Yoon Se In, "He′s been immature, but from now on he′ll be releasing his hold. More changes are coming up."
Rascal Sons is currently caught in a love triangle, with Seok Jin (Lee Hyun Wook) butting in between the Mi Rim (Yoon Se In) and Seung Gi (Seo In Guk) couple.
Rascal Sons plans to tell a more colorful story of love and marriage in the episodes to follow.
Photo credit: MBC
Reporter : Ko Hong Ju (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon Attend Kim Dong Ryul′s Concert Together
- ‘Immortal Song 2’ to Hold an Lee Seung Chul Special
- SNSD’s Yoona Opens Up On Her Outrageous “Love Affair” Scandal With Psy
- CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun Finally Gets his Revenge on SHINee’s Jonghyun
- Super Junior’s Shindong and Kim Shin Young Depart ‘Show Champion’