It’s a ‘single ladies’ special in the upcoming episode of tvN’s SNL Korea.
tvN confirmed on July 6 that SISTAR’s Hyolyn will join Bada, Horan and T-ara’s Ham Eun Jung in
hosting the next episode of Saturday Night Live Korea.
The episode will be a ‘single ladies’ special and will mark Hyolyn and Ham Eun Jung’s first attempt at comedic acting.
A staff member for the comedy show shared, “Both [Ham Eun Jung and Hyolyn] are looking to hold nothing back in bringing the big laughs. Please be in anticipation of these popular girl group members as they provide a new form of comedy sketches.”
The episode will air on July 7.
Photo credit: CJ E&M
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Boss Kim Soo Hyun Goes After the ‘Running Man’ Cast
- miss A’s Min Reminisces on L.A. With Suzy
- Jung Il Woo Holds a Chatting Session with Fans After Awards
- Yang Hyun Suk to 2NE1’s Minzy – ‘Tone Down the Sexiness’
- Kim Hyung Jun is on Fire in Dance Teasers for ‘Sorry I’m Sorry’