SISTAR’s Hyolyn has candidly shared her first impression of her fellow SISTAR members.
Appearing on the July 2 broadcast of KBS’ Hello, SISTAR’s Hyolyn shared on her first impression of her fellow members saying, “All the members′ first impressions were good.”
She then shared on each member’s first impression saying, “Soyou was very girly and pretty while Dasom was really beautiful.”
Hearing the praises of her fellow members, Bora then eagerly asked Hyolyn, “How about me?” in a cute manner.
But to her surprise and disappointment, Hyolyn shared, “Bora unnie seemed like she came from out in the country somewhere,” which made the studio laugh.
However, Dasom later shared, “[Hyolyn’s] pupils were so big she looked like a bird.”
Photo credit: KBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Why Was 2PM’s Wooyoung Disappointed in His Best Friend Jo Kwon of 2AM?
- What Caused SISTAR’s Bora and Soyou to Cry Hysterically and Halt Recording?
- Super Junior Says It’s Happy About Its Success
- [Photo] Super Junior Makes Its Comeback Official
- T-ara Unveils Epic Sci-Fi ‘Day By Day’ Music Video