While now a member of one of K-Pop’s most representative groups, even Hyoyeon has felt doubts about her career in the past.
In the latest recording for KBS’ Happy Together, SNSD’s Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany and Hyoyeon appeared as guests where they shared stories and participated in the show’s fun.
In the recording, Hyoyeon talked about her beginning in SNSD saying, “In the early days of SNSD, we performed and sang while holding up candy and acting cute. While singing back then I would think to myself, ‘Did I practice and exercise that hard as a trainee to sing this song?’, and I began feeling doubts.”
Hyoyeon also went on to reenact her powerful dancing in a goofy way making the studio laugh and surprised her fellow members by revealing details about their private lives.
The episode airs on January 17.
Photo Credit: SM Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Jung Hyung Don′s ′Gangbuk Cool Guy′ Tops Gaon Chart′s Download Chart
- Go Soo Goes On a Date With a Lucky Fan
- ‘Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek’ Actors Shoot Drama Poster
- NU’EST’s Baekho and Ren Make Their Drama Debuts Through ‘Jeon Woochi’
- Former ′1N2D PD Na Young Seok Talks About Going to Work at CJ E&M