Super Junior’s Leeteuk, while he was carrying out his duties in the army, was informed that his father and grandparents were found dead.
SM Entertainment, Super Junior’s agency, stated on January 7, “Leeteuk and his family are struggling since news reports have been pouring out regarding the sad news, adding in assumptions on the cause of the deaths. Please stay away from exaggerating the matter through news reports.”
Leeteuk was informed of his father and his grandparents passing away on January 6, and rushed out to attend the mourning center in the hospital at 10 pm (KST).
Many of his celebrity friends and co-workers have been sending in their words of consolations with the other Super Junior members cancelling all of their schedules to be with Leeteuk through this difficult time.
Meanwhile, the cause of the death was initially reported to be a car accident, but the police are investigating the possibility of suicide.
Photo credit: enews DB
Reporter : Lee, JinHo (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Chuseok Special] The Park Family – Leeteuk, Park Yoo Chun, Sandara Park and More
- [Happy Birthday] Super Junior’s Leeteuk Turns 30
- Super Junior′s Leeteuk Says He Hopes Super Junior Will Feel His Empty Spot
- Readers Declare Super Junior’s Leeteuk Has Sexiest Shave
- Super Junior Leeteuk’s Sister Park In Young Signs with Bom Entertainment