Ahead of T-ara’s comeback stage for Day by Day on MBC’s Music Core, Core Contents Media revealed new preview pictures of the group’s outfit for their stae.
Dressed in beautiful white dresses, the members shine backstage during rehearsals, looking happy and eager for their comeback stage.
In addition, a 70-member orchestra will be supporting the group’s stage on both Music Core and on SBS’ Inkigayo the next day.
Fans will also be on the lookout for Jonte Moaning choreography for Day by Day.
T-ara’’s comeback stage is set for July 7 on MBC.
Photo credit: Core Contents Media
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- ZE:A, Song Joon Geun, Lee Hye Young to Cameo on ‘Unexpected You’
- Big Bang and Samsung to Work Together to Put on ′Alive Galaxy Tour 2012′
- Shinhwa Members Go Back to High School Without Jun Jin
- SISTAR’s Hyolyn Joins T-ara’s Ham Eun Jung, Bada and Horan on ‘SNL Korea’
- Boss Kim Soo Hyun Goes After the ‘Running Man’ Cast