SBS’s K-Pop Star’s final three contestants have been confirmed to be guesting on an upcoming Strong Heart episode.
K-Pop Star’s final winner, Park Ji Min, runner-up, Lee Ha Yi and second runner-up Baek Ah Yeon will all be coming to film for the show on May 3. In addition, Strong Heart revealed other finalists may be joining them for the episode.
The episode is likely to air on May 8.
Photo credit: SBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- ‘K-Pop Star’ Contestant, Kim Na Yoon Draws Attention for Her Beauty
- ‘K-Pop Star’ Lee Ha Yi Criticized for Pop Performances
- The Winner Cries and the Runner-Up Smiles on ‘K-Pop Star’
- ′K-Pop Star′ to Come to Close on April 29
- Park Jin Young and BoA to Perform on ‘K-Pop Star’