Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany has revealed she was once jealous towards fellow member Jessica.
On May 7, SNSD’s unit group, Taetiseo, appeared as a guest on KBS’ radio show, Hong Jin Kyung’s 2 P.M..
During the interview, member Tiffany candidly shared about a time she felt jealousy towards Jessica in the past saying, “Jessica appeared in the musical Legally Blonde in the past . One week before Jessica joined the musical, I heard she was doing an audition and I told my manager, ‘I could do well in this too.’”
She went on to say, “Then suddenly, even when Jessica wasn’t saying anything, an article came out saying Jessica had been cast in the musical. We didn’t even know [at that time] and Jessica found out late as well. I felt a tinge of jealousy for one minute then. I have a lot of interest in acting too.”
Anyone else wonder if Jessica is jealous of Tiffany for being a part of Taetiseo?
Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan, SM
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Mighty Mouth Returns with Hilarious Teaser
- U-Kiss to Stand on Stage with Shakira at South American Music Festival
- ‘Invincible Youth 2’ Under Fire for Maltreatment of Cast and Guests
- Girls’ Generation – Taetiseo Claims the Number One Spot on Music Charts
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) Members are Giants in Japan