Yoo Ah In revealed his ideal type, so buckle up!
On the May 30 broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, Fashion King’s Yoo Ah In made an appearance to answer questions from his fans.
Yoo Ah In showed his attachment to his character in Fashion King, Gang Young Gul, saying, “He has a lot in common with me. I enjoyed acting as him, doing all the evil things I can’t do [in real life].”
To a question asking how different he is from Young Gul in romantic relationships, he answered, “I’m similar to Young Gul. Young Gul is more evil but anyway we’re similar.”
When a fan asked which part of a woman he notices first, he told the fan to turn around, and answered, “I [first] look at their backsides.”
To a question asking which he thought was more beautiful, Girls’ Generation’s (SNSD) Yuri or Shin Se Kyung, Yoo Ah In said humorously, “I can’t answer that. Lee Je Hoon is the most beautiful.”
In the meantime the MCs Seo Kyung Seok and Yoo In Na left the show and passed on the MC spot to singers Yoon Do Hyun and SNSD’s Sooyoung.
Photo credit: SBS
Reporter : Lee, KyungNam (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- SNSD Seohyun Replaces Shin Se Kyung in ‘Fashion King’ Bootleg
- [Video] Who Has the Skinnier Waist, Kara’s Goo Hara or SNSD’s Yoona?
- SNSD Yoona Melts the Heart of Men with One Word on ‘Love Rain
- SNSD’s Hyoyeon Pelted With Salt, ‘Invincible Youth 2’ Criticized Again for Brutal Punishments
- [Video] Who′s The Bigger Style Star: 2NE1 or SNSD?